Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finals and Coffee Bean

Finals are looming, meaning Tuesday and Wednesday for me. I'm at The Coffee Bean right now, taking a short  break from Boolean Algebra, while waiting for my Jasmin Dragon green tea to seep for stronger taste. As of now, I've been here for about 3 hours, and have drunk green tea, and a white chocolate lattee.

I got sick again today, which is very annoying. Just boarding here took more effort than necessary -_-. I'll have to buy some more medicine later. I had Quiznos after the first time I tried it, which was well over 5 years ago. The taste and service has improved since then, so maybe it isn't so bad. I'm thinking about getting into footbag, but we'll see. I'm too sniffly to figure it out right now.
Back to studying.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwn
    its okay.
    im still recovering from my sickness too

    ReplyDelete